Sharing E-key_Connecting your life
How to share your e-Key
You won't need to make a new pair of key for your family or go to your rental house for the tenant who losed their key
- Open Brilong app and connect to your LK310.
- On the "My locks" page, swipe the status bar to the left and tap the Detail icon.
- Tap "Assign a new key" on the "Lock detail" page.
- You can share an e-key via a username (if the recipient has signed up a Brilong account) or via an email address (no matter if the recipient has a Brilong account). Note that the recipient must install the Brilong app to receive and use the e-key.
- Once you are done, tap the tick icon on the upper-right corner of the page to save the settings and send the e-key.
- Under the Key list, you can see the recipients with whom you have shared e-keys. You can tap each item on the list to edit/remove the corresponding e-key.
Share Key management
On each item of the Key list, Tap "On" and "Off" to switch off/on the e-key.
Set up the valid period of an e-key
- Tap an e-key on the key list.
- Tap "Period off".
- Tap both "Begin" and "End" column to set up the date and time for each column respectively.
- When you are done, tap the back arrow icon on the upper-left corner of the page to save the settings.
Permanently delete an e-key